Memories ~ a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Hello from Me!

Hey Y'all !  I can't believe I am entering the world of blogging! I don't have a clue what I am doing... just flying blind here... Its sorta like following the Savior, I guess.... I am doing this by faith!  Hoping that I don't make too many mistakes...
I chose the title " Memories From the Vault " as my title because I hope to share some cards  ( when I learn how! ) that I have a passion for .. Vintage!  Most of you who know me and my card style know that I love the images from long ago!!
I hope you enjoy what I will  have to offer....
'Til later..........

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, from someone I'm sure is as clueless as you about how it all works Nyoka! I will LOVE following your blog, though, as you are the QUEEN of VINTAGE for sure!~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Nyoka! I love the name of your blog and I look forward to seeing your creations posted too. Let me know if you have any blogger questions. :D

    ReplyDelete